Frequently Asked Questions
On this page you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions
Do you have a question?
Below is a list of frequently asked questions. If you do not find the answer to your question in this list, feel free to send us a message using the form at the bottom of this page!
What types of products can be found in the boxes?
The content of the boxes changes with each edition, but to give you an idea, here is what our first box, dedicated to the federal capital, contains:
- a bottle of syrup (3.5dl) made by Le Sirupier de Berne, which has been producing syrups from homemade juices and dried herbs for over 35 years, with no artificial flavour enhancers nor preservatives;
- a seedball made by Gorilla gardening, an urban gardening company created in 2013 by two friends and which introduced the concept of « seedballs » in Switzerland;
- three postcards signed by Carrier Bird, a graphic design label created in 2012 by Martina Friedli who draws her creations with ink, prints them on recycled paper and makes her own silkscreen prints;
- a cheese from Chäs Glauser, a dairy run by the 3rd generation of cheese makers, which notably created the specialty « Belper Knolle » (Belp ball) and made this small town of 11000 inhabitants famous throughout Switzerland;
- a shower gel (100ml) from Dr. Noyer’s pharmacy, one of the oldest pharmacies in Bern, founded in 1933 and offering a range of homemade products.
Are the products delivered exactly the same as those in the box photo?
As much as possible, yes.
However, we work with small producers, creators and craftspeople whose production capacities are limited.
It is therefore possible that, in the event of a product being out of stock, Switzerlust may have to replace it with another product of equivalent value.
How can I order a box?
You have several options:
- order a single box;
- subscribe to receive a box every 2 months, with no need to worry about the deadline for ordering the next box;
- subscribe to receive three boxes (over 6 months);
- subscribe to receive 6 boxes (over 12 months).
What are the conditions of subscriptions?
The bi-monthly subscription is charged every 2 months.
Subscriptions for 6 and 12 months are charged once only, at the time of ordering, and allow you to benefit from a discount.
The subscription expires on the chosen expiry date, without any commitment or automatic renewal.
Current subscriptions cannot be cancelled or terminated.
What if I don't want to subscribe?
No problem, you can just order the current box!
Can I offer a box or subscription?
That’s right, it’s planned!
To offer a single box, please specify in the comment box that appears at the time of payment that it is a gift. You can also specify the custom message you want to include on the gift card.
To offer a subscription, simply check the “I offer this subscription” box on the subscription page and enter the e-mail address of the recipient.
When will I receive my box set?
The boxes are delivered between the 15th and 20th, every two months.
Until what date can I order a box set?
The order closing date will be announced for each box on our website and will generally be around the 5th and 10th for delivery between the 15th and 20th.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to be kept informed of the next delivery dates!
What payment methods are available?
You can pay either by bank transfer, in which case the processing time is longer, or by card (Visa or MasterCard). Our site uses a secure SSL protocol and payments are madevia Stripe, with complete security and confidentiality.
What is your policy for returns?
Is a product missing or broken? Our apologies! We take every precaution to ensure that the products arrive in perfect condition. However, if an item is missing or damaged, please inform us or send us a photo by e-mail within 24 hours of receiving your box at shop[at]switzerlust.ch. If this item is still in stock, we will send it back to you as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will send you a discount voucher of an equivalent value to be used on a future purchase.
What is the size of the package?
The box has the following dimensions: 250 x 200 x 100mm (length*width*height).
Where are your general terms and conditions of sale?
How can I know if I registered for a subscription or bought a single box?
If you created an account at the time of your order (which we highly recommend!), the summary of your orders can be found in “my account” under “orders”.
Alternatively, you can refer to the confirmation email you received when you placed your order.